2015 Las Vegas Market Finds
Posted in Art, Commercial Design, Dining Tables, Home Design, Interior Design, Lifestyle, Lighting, Residential Design, Uncategorized on January 21, 2015
Lisa and Julie Ann outside World Market in Las Vegas
We didn’t have much luck playing slots, but lots of luck with new discoveries and connections at the 2015 Las Vegas Market! In two days, Lisa Gambiana and I scoured all three buildings, 5,000,000 square feet of furniture and home décor exhibitors. We had a great time – even with all the ground we covered, we still found time to enjoy ourselves, mingling with sales rep’s and other designers, and getting VIP treatment!
We’re excited to bring our best new and unique interior design finds back to you. We want to share everything, but know that’s not possible. See highlights below:
- Several new upholstery and case good lines that we think our clients will love.
- Oios Metals – a Contemporary Furnishings Company that creates innovative recycled steel surfaces for furniture and countertops
- Art World – where printed art can be technologically altered to change its color, size and medium, to create a customized look for a reasonable price.
- Reclaimed wood
- Natural materials
- Mixing fabrics and leather on upholstered pieces
- Mixing metals, especially brass and copper
- LED lights in mirrors, tables and more
Sculptural Wall Art
This is one occasion where what happens in Vegas doesn’t stay in Vegas. With more resources and ideas, the latest and best can come to you!
Ready to start your redesign project, or make some updates to your space?
Contact us today! Email email@example.com or call 952.920.2827