Let’s walk together through your home or office – virtually!
Via Skype, FaceTime, or by phone, I’ll recommend Feng Shui adjustments to create better harmony and flow, and make suggestions for colors, furniture, lighting, flooring, wall coverings, window treatments, accessories, and art. We can even look at the Feng Shui Bagua and discuss how to enhance the energy in certain areas of your life:
- Abundance & Prosperity-Tip: Add a bell to the far left corner of your desk
- Fame & Reputation-Tip: Add the color red to the middle back area of your home
- Relationships & Love-Tip: Have 2 nightstands and 2 lamps in the bedroom
- Family & Elders-Tip: Add family photos to this area of your home
- Health-Tip: Hang a crystal in the center of your home
- Creativity & Children-Tip: Add pastel colors to this area of your home
- Skills & Knowledge-Tip: This is a great area of your home to store books
- Career & Journey-Tip: Add a water fountain to this area of your home
- Helpful People & Travel-Tip: Add artwork of places that you would like to visit
Let’s talk about not only how to make your space look good, but how to make it feel good too, with my “Fun Shui” Approach. Your home or workspace can support you!
If you want to make changes, but need a little direction, this is right for you. If you have a big change happening in your life, want to change something, are moving, downsizing, or remodeling – this is a perfect time.
A Virtual Consultation is easy and convenient – wherever you live!