Let’s walk together though your home or office – virtually!
Via Skype, FaceTime, or by phone, I’ll recommend Feng Shui adjustments to create better harmony and flow, and make suggestions for colors, furniture, lighting, flooring, wall coverings, window treatments, accessories and art. We can even look at the Feng Shui Bagua and discuss how to enhance the energy in certain areas of your life:
- Abundance & Prosperity
- Fame & Reputation
- Relationships & Love
- Family & Elders
- Creativity & Children
- Skills & Knowledge
- Career & Journey
- Helpful People & Travel
Let’s talk about not only how to make your space look good, but how to make it feel good too, with my “Fun Shui” Approach. Your home or workspace can support you!
If you want to make changes, but need a little direction, this is right for you. If you have a big change happening in your life, want to change something, are moving, downsizing, or remodeling – this is the perfect time.
A Virtual Consultation is easy and convenient – wherever you live!
If you’ve purchased a Virtual Consultation, here’s what I’ll need from you:
- A blueprint, floor plan, or to-scale sketch of your home/office, or the area(s) you want to discuss.
- The Virtual Consultation Questionnaire Form filled out so I can get to know your needs. This form appeared on the Thank You page after completion of your order. Please only submit this form once.
- Photos of your interior.
What to Expect:
- Once you’ve purchased your consultation, you’ll get a follow-up email with details on how to prepare.
- I’ll contact you directly to schedule a date and time for your consultation.
- I’ll spend 30 minutes reviewing your floor plan/questionnaire/photos prior to the consultation. (I’ll need those items 48 hours before the scheduled consultation.)
- We’ll have our 1 hour Virtual Consultation on the date and time scheduled.
- I’ll follow up with you after the consultation via email, with a list of the top priorities and suggestions that we discuss.
If you’re looking for more…
After your Virtual Consultation, if you have more questions or another project you’d like to discuss, you can either: